Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Grady's Cold Brew

Grady has decided to start a small business and take advantage of living in the big city.  One of his most favorite things he has ever had in his life is coffee... the December we lived with my parents for a couple weeks between the sale of our house in Dallas and moving to London, he got into my Christmas stocking and found these instant coffee cubes, ate half of one, and proceeded to have what can only be described as a doggie cocaine high.  He was up until 2:00 a.m. that night running around and barking like crazy, he would have done backflips if he could've.  (Shout out to my dad for taking care of crazy Grady that night while I was sick and slept!!)

Anyway, ever since that day he has dreamed of coffee and tasting it again.  Being that I am a mean owner and won't give him any, he decided to brew his own concoction.  You can find it all over New York.  Here he is posing with his delivery truck:


He has framed his first dollar bill.

(By the way, if you're interested in those tasty coffee cubes they are called Little Delights and can be found at Central Market if you're in Dallas, or here.  They are wonderful, I had my mom ship the hazelnut variety to me while living in London!)

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious...next we will be seing Grady on "Posh Pets: Lifestyles of the Rich & Furry"...lol.

    Karol Seeley

    ReplyDelete