Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Brrrr

It is definitely winter here in New York!  It is freezing!  This is the weather I have to look forward to this week:


The weather has been cold, but honestly it has hardly snowed at all (just the nor'easter right after the hurricane in November and a light dusting this morning).  Considering this is a pedestrian city, and the snow just becomes dirty mush, the lack of snow makes life a lot easier.  

The cold temps don't bother me too much, but you know the lack of sun does!  So as long as it's sunny I can hold on.  

I got this card from a hotel we stayed at in England during the winter months (in the Cotswolds), and I thought it was very appropriate because no matter the weather you still have to get out in it!  Might as well psych yourself up for it!  



I had it taped to a window in our London flat and now it's up in our kitchen.  

I am still counting the days until Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment