Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring! And Dave.

I think Spring is finally showing its face in New York.  There are actual birds chirping and flowers growing.  And some sunshine!


I am retiring my puffy coat, washing it and storing it under the bed, and I hope to not see it again until November!  I really grew to resent that thing.  

Walking around the city has been pretty great the past two days, the RealFeel temperature has been about 55° which is a HUGE improvement!  We still have a ways to go to true warmth, but at least now it seems possible.

Spring always makes me think of college.  It was my favorite time on campus, especially with the azaleas blooming.  What I wouldn't give to be walking on the quad right now!




Of course I can't go back to college days, but in springtime I always have a major itch to listen to music from that era.  Which means Dave.  All DMB, all the time.  

Dave Matthews Band

I could also really go for the Pi Phi Crawfish Boil in Faunsdale, AL, always the best party of the year.  Sadly (maybe a good thing), I don't have any of those Zaps (party pics) scanned in, but here is the inside of the bar!  Such a good time.


Oh look I just found one on Facebook!  I'm not in this one, heh...


A party pic with me in it just to be fair...



No comments:

Post a Comment