Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TV Star

I went to a taping of Live with Kelly and Michael a little while ago (which was pretty fun!) and afterwards they asked us to stay because some people were coming in to film some footage for Celebrity Apprentice.  The footage wasn't to air until March (this week), and I don't watch the show so I totally forgot about it, but my friend sent me this video - the camera caught me in the audience!  I'm wearing a black and white scarf on the right side of the screen.

(For some reason I'm having trouble embedding this here, so you'll just have to click on the link.)


I'm sure I'll get an offer to do a tv special any day now.

A couple pics from Live with Kelly and Michael...

It was right before Halloween - that is a very large pumpkin:

 Introducing Gavin DeGraw:



No comments:

Post a Comment