Friday, March 1, 2013

The BFF I Never Met

Pictures like this irritate me to no end:


The press details - 

Who: Duchess Kate
Where: Hyde Park
With: random friend and her doggie, Lupo
When: this week

My details - 

Who: My BFF I never got to meet.  We could have had champagne teas around London and I would have borrowed her riding boots and various McQueen blazers.
Where: Hyde Park, where I used to walk every single day
With: Lupo, Grady's BFF that never was
When: Too late, why didn't they live in Kensington Palace when we were neighbors?!?!

So frustrating.  Grady and I were out there every day for at least an hour, sometimes twice a day.  Grady made friends with every dog in that park and I know he and Lupo would have been best buds.  The perfect in to the royal BFF.  We would have been bound to meet, sooner or later.  

So annoying. 

1 comment:

  1. Their loss........you and G would have been perfect BFF and BFdogBFF

    ReplyDelete