Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Preview - Loire Valley, France

We just got back from four days in France's Loire Valley, as in walked in the door about 30 minutes ago.  I will do a proper post about it soon, but in the meantime here is a teaser...

This is from my iPhone (I had stupidly left my real camera in the hotel room, darn it) on the last night:



This video is from right as we were driving into Amboise.  Stephen was flipping through the radio stations, most of which were American pop, and came across this:


Ooh la la!  More to come!

Also, we have been out of London ever since the riots started.  Everything seemed absolutely normal at Heathrow Airport and Paddington Station, and so far nothing in our neighborhood has given us any cause for concern.  We're both sure everything will be fine, but we are of course being cautious.  If anything changes, I'll definitely post about it here.  

2 comments:

  1. That picture is beautiful! Yes please be safe. Was thinking about you yesterday when I was reading some of the news of what is happening over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic is gorgeous! I was thinking you downloaded it from somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete