Friday, December 30, 2011

Home from South Africa

We're home from South Africa!  It was a wonderful, amazing, spectacular trip and I am so grateful we got to experience it.  It was the trip of a lifetime.  

I have A LOT of pictures - I took 1,654.  Don't worry, I won't post all of them here.  I actually just finished a slideshow of the highlights of the trip.  I hope to blog about each stop on its own (there were four: Cape Town, the winelands, Knysna/coastal, and the safari).  But, until then, here is the slideshow!

(or you can go here to see it on You Tube if you want a full screen)




2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are amazing!!! And that's my favorite karaoke song - not that I do that much anymore but I thought I would just state that for the record that I always sing Toto. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of the all time great songs! And people from all over the world love it - I've heard it played in the company of people from different countries and it's always a crowd-pleaser! :)

    ReplyDelete