Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Déjà vu

Tomorrow night we leave on our big Africa adventure.  Today was my last day at work before the holiday and tomorrow I will be running around like crazy and packing last minute.  Plus, the laundry list of to do items to get our lives moved from the UK back to the States has already kicked in.  Once again it's approaching Christmas and my mind is full with a billion things to do.  This feels very familiar, didn't I do this crazy move business last year?  Don't get me wrong, living here has been worth all the work it took to get here and then leave again, but I am already looking forward to next Christmas.  I am planning on a nice long break with family, where I can just drink hot chocolate and relax.  And not plan a big move.  But until then, safaris and mile-long to do lists await.    


1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for next Christmas with you either!! We can do a hot chocolate toast :)

    ReplyDelete