Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Big Move, Second Verse

Well, we have news, we are moving again!  To New York City.  In February.

I'll have more details as they develop, but basically Stephen was given a good opportunity to move to the New York office, and we're going!  We have loved living here in London and are sad to leave, but we are both really looking forward to experiencing New York as residents.  Plus, we will be so much closer to all of our family and friends!  I know a lot of people travel to New York all the time, so you'll have to look us up when you're there and say hello!

Like I said, more details to follow, but that's the big news!

Before we leave here for good though, we are taking one last big trip... to South Africa!  I think I am more excited about this trip than anywhere I've ever been.  We leave on Dec. 14 and return on Dec. 28 and our itinerary includes Cape Town, wine country, the Garden Route, Port Elizabeth, and a safari.

I. AM. PUMPED.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't believe y'all are moving again! Y'all really are world travelers. I'm sure you will love New York but I will miss reading about London. :) Glad you will be back in the states and closer to your family. I'm sure you miss them. My parents-in-law and my brother and sister-in-law live in Dallas. :) Enjoy your last moments abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss writing about London! I plan to continue blogging from NYC, but this brings up a problem - what do I call my blog? Do I have to change the name now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you guys! What life experiences you guys are having...and a visit to South Africa too, I'm sooooo jealous!
    Karol Seeley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you could call it Adventures across the Hudson or something like that. :) You are going to have a great time living there!

    ReplyDelete