Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Apartment

Our new apartment is coming together, we are still awaiting our crate of stuff from London, but it's definitely a functioning home now instead of just a place to camp indoors.  I took a few pictures with my phone so you can kind of see how it's looking.

The living room:


Looking back to the kitchen:


Grady loves our new pillows:


Our bedroom:
  

The guest bedroom:


That one needs a bit of work.  And a bed.  Hopefully sooner than later it is guest ready!  We want you to come visit!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Very minimalist! That bedroom is right up my alley. White with a pop of color. You did a great job! Hope you are enjoying the big city. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Well, all except for the guest room. I'd feel right at home in your place!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post on the blog when the guest room is ready, feel free to come visit any time!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE IT!! What a great place to come home to. I forgot what your style looked like after seeing the furnished London flat ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, pretty much the opposite of our London flat. Green walls with gold and red curtains? No thanks.

      Delete
  4. Great job, looks inviting.
    Grady is so cute on the pillows like that!
    Karol Seeley

    ReplyDelete